With JMU graduation only five days away, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and decorate my cap. I will spare you and skip sharing my sappy graduation memories. I decided to use one of my favorite quotes, "How lucky I am to have something so hard to say goodbye to". The supplies and instructions are simple!
What you need:
- Paint (acrylic or fabric)
- Very thin paint brush (and very steady hand)
1. Pencil out your design/quote/etc on the paper
2. Use the ruler when painting on the cap
3. Let first coat dry, paint over 2 more times
|Plan it out beforehand|