Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Welcome to my new blog, The Crafty Farmer!

I've always had a "crafty" thumb, if you will. However, my attention span and budget always get the best of me. My projects get pushed to "tomorrow", which turns into a collection under my bed of half-painted frames and empty bottles of Mod Podge. Eventually, I forget my original visualization. 

I'm determined to break this habit of mine and utilize my enjoyment for crafting. The catch is that I'm a college student. Not only do I have a lack of time, but also a lack of funds. I hope you appreciate my journey! I will do my best to provide simple directions and plenty of pictures.

Whether it's a Mason jar hidden in your grandmother's kitchen or a piece of wood from your dad's old ping-pong table, you never know what potential crafts are sitting around your home. 

Enjoy! 

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment