You can find wine glasses anywhere for cheap (Marshalls, Target, Walmart) and if you are a true crafter, you already have a whole bin of acrylic paints. Just add in some paint brushes and an oven, and you're all set!
What you need:
- Clear, plain wine glasses
- Acyrlic paints (I have heard that paint pens work too)
- Paint brush
- Cookie sheet
1. Paint glasses
2. Place glasses on top of a cookie sheet that is covered in foil
3. Place into (cold) oven
4. Turn on oven to 350ºF
5. Turn off oven after 15 minutes
6. Leave in oven for 10 minutes before removing
I would recommend hand-washing! I gave these as a gift, so I don't know how well the paint holds up. Putting them in the oven is suppose to make the paint not chip as easily. I will have to check with Blair :)
Side note - excuse the lighting in these pictures. I just got a new camera and I have A LOT to learn!